Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh my goodness!

I just saw that it has been five days since I have updated my blog, and I could come up with a bunch of pathetic excuses like, I've been sick, I've been busy, but honestly- I have been sick, and I have been busy :[
How about though, I recap quickly on everything that has been going on in my life.
Thursday, I started to feel terrible in the evening, that horrible feeling you get in the back of your throat where you don't feel like anything is right, so I tried to get to sleep earlier.
Then Friday, my sickness hit me like a ton of bricks. I woke up with a terrible headache, feeling very tired, but still tried to go to school, just because I had already missed a day that week. So, I braved it out, and got dressed in some sweats and a hoodie (which made me feel super gross by the way! Ew! haha) and I then fell asleep first in PE while coach was doing the lunch count. Then, after that, I went to choir where I fell asleep in my chair, and in every class after that, I seemed to fall asleep in! Eventually, I fell asleep at lunch, and even in homeroom, I know! Crazy right?! I wish I was making this up! Then, I decided to go to the nurse's station, just to see if this thing would pass if I got maybe around an hour's nap. Nope. So, eventually, I just went home and took a five hour nap!
I was supposed to play my trumpet at the game later that night, but since I went home from school early, I wasn't able to! (bummer! :[) So, later on that night, my family and a few real close friends decided to have a last little shindig for HaYoung (I'll post more on that crazy girl later!). She was going to be going away again on Saturday, so we decided to hang out and have pizza at the local (awesome) pizza place! Then, after that, I immediatley went home and went straight to bed.
Next day, I woke up feeling awesome! Well not awesome, but I definately felt so much better! I went to play practice, then after that went home and took another huge nap... I know, I'm quite the napster :[ But only when I'm sick, I promise! Then, after I got up from that, I went down to hang out with my family for a few hours. It was fun, and just like our usual weekend routine. Gross food while watching a Redbox movie. This week's pick was Zombieland (which I adore!). Shortly after that though, I went upstairs and remained on the phone with Hannah until four in the morning. Oi! I had to be up for work in only a few hours anyway, so yikes hahah
Well, now we're into Sunday, and that was of course my funday.. Nooot. I spent eight hours at work, while it was Superbowl Sunday, so we had no one come into the movie theater. Needless to say, I just kind of walked around for a while and talked to my good friend Ben while he was there! He's such a sweetheart. But, while Emily was there, we went to our usual place to eat lunch, El Rancherito, and they got awesome new chairs in! I totally would have stole one if it well wasn't morally wrong, and two, wasn't illegal, and three, it wasn't so hard to get out of the door haha

I made sure to take a picture just for my blog :]
So, aside from the awesome chairs, that was my weekend in a nutshell! Not very exciting haha
Anyway, now it's just another Manic Monday! Today I woke up on time, and was kind of able to get out of the house on time. Where, I started to think of everything that I want to do for this blog. Now, this is more personal things, but here soon enough, it's going to be exactly what I'm wanting. But, for what I did today!
The highlights of my day was doing the dishes and playing with Claire!



I hope that you all know how special and beautiful each and every single one of you are. And I hope that you all know how beautiful you are in my eyes<3 Have a wonderful night everyone! I l♥ve you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment